There may be times where you would like to change the password of your account. It is recommended to change your password at least once a month. It is also recommended to have the password be alpha numeric so it is difficult to guess.
The steps to change your cPanel password are as follows:
- Login to the Client Portal (https://manage.ucclouds.com)
- Use the Products and Service Top Tab, select "My Products & Services", click on the "View Details" button of the cPanel account.
- Scroll down to the Login Details Section
- In the box Enter New Password, provide the new password. This password should contain uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as numbers and non-numeric symbols. (example. aB3#$f^&G*1)
- In the box below New Password (again), provide the password once again for verification.
- Click the Update button.
You have now just changed your password.