To enable the allow_url_fopen, you may need to understand if you are using a suPHP server.
With non phpsuexec or suphp server,
1. Go to /usr/local/apache/conf/ path,
2. Open the file named /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf and find if you got the line with “Include “/usr/local/apache/conf/…”
3. Remove the # symbol if it is there.
4. Create the file in userdata according to step 2 where the username should replace with your cPanel username.
5. Add the following command and save it.
php_admin_value allow_url_fopen On
php_admin_value allow_url_include On
6. Run the following command,
service httpd restart
With suPHP server,
1. Copy the default php.ini to your user folder where username is your cPanel username.
cp /usr/local/lib/php.ini /home/<username>/public_html/
2. Change the value as,
allow_url_fopen = On
- 1 Users Found This Useful
There may be times where you would like to change the password of your account. We recommend to...
Web disk (also known as Web Dav) is a drag-and-drop interface which allows you to access your...
When you check the error logs, you can see many things.Some things you can ignore:File does not...
Apache handlers allow you to control what Apache will do with certain file types. When Apache...